Education Skills Development Liaison
- Assist with Post Secondary Applications: Colleges, Universities, Funding
- Assist in assuring student fiiles are complete
- Liaise in conjunction with YTC College, YTC O’Chiese students and O’Chiese First Nation Leadership
- Liaise with YTC College, Post Secondary High School and Elementary Schools,
- Incentive Program: High School Diploma/Post Secondary One Year Certificate
- To seek funding and proposal writing
- Plan and implement OCFN education for community members
- Partner with OCFN Departments in creating and hosting community events
The Education Skills Development Liaison would like to acknowledge YTC post-secondary students of O’Chiese for the school year 2019-2020. To provide support, Chief Douglas Beaverbones invited YTC students to a luncheon. O’Chiese Leadership and YTC students attended a Luncheon on Sept. 27, 2019 in Edmonton at Earls Restaurant. On October 3, 2019 Chief and Council, Elders and O’Chiese Staff held a forum to hear O’Chiese Post-Secondary concerns, aspirations and provide support during their post-secondary years.
Keep Learning Do Not Give Up!