HOPE Pre Employment Training
The goals of the program are to increase and enhance the labour market participation, create self-employment and build human resource capacity within the community.
- Life Management Skills
- Life-Work Design
- Wellness and Life Balance
- Essential Skills
- Introduction to computers and Information Technology
- Communication Skills
- Understanding the Workplace
- Marketing Yourself for Employment
- Applied Personal Development and Exploration
- Safety Training and Exposure Courses
SA Clients INTERESTED please let your intake worker know you are interested in the program.
Those INTERESTED please see the HRD/ASETS Office and sign up for the program. Interview and assessments will be posted prior to program start date.
Submitted by Jessica Whitford, O’Chiese HRD/ASETS