NNADAP Staff: Emma Whitford and Terri Bremner
Our goal of our NNADAP Program is to support First Nations and our community members in establishing and operating programs aimed at off-setting high levels of addiction in our community.
- Early identification and intervention
- Screening, assessment and referral
- Pre-treatment & Treatment
- Discharge planning & aftercare
- Post-treatment counseling & relapse prevention
- Networking & Referrals with the surrounding community resources
- Individual, Family and/or Group Counselling Services
- Group Therapy: Women’s & Men’s Group (Red-Path), N.A., Recovery Support Group and A.A.
- Video & Resource Library available for promoting public awareness and educational purposes
- Spiritual/Traditional Referrals
- Adult-Orientated Workshops
- Promote Public Awareness through the O’Chiese Newsletter, Posters, O’Chiese Health Centre Facebook Page
- On-going Harm Reduction Initiatives